A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbaro Dieber
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbaro Dieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbaro Dieber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Barbaro Dieber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Grace Barbaro Dieber MD is a female Medical Geneticist and practices in Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Tina G. Barbaro Dieber practice?
- Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber practices Medical Genetics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Geneticists.