A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbaro Dieber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Barbaro Dieber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Grace Barbaro Dieber MD is a female Medical Geneticist and practices in Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Tina G. Barbaro Dieber practice?
- Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Barbaro Dieber practices Medical Genetics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Geneticists.