inactive

Tina M Botelho MD Patient Reviews

August 7th, 2015
I love Dr. Lisa. I may not be her only patient , but she makes you feel like you are.

July 29th, 2015
Would Not Recommend
I would just like to say that this office is run very poorly. No one returns your calls and it takes forever to get answers regarding lab results, medications, referrals etc. This doctor needs to get some of her staff up to par.

September 20th, 2013
Horrible experience
I have had two appointments at this office and haven't seen the doctor either of those times. In fact, the picture on this profile is the first time I've ever laid eyes on her. The first appointment I waited over an hour to be seen. I spoke with the PA (who was very nice) I left shortly after because I couldn't wait any longer and I had an important errand to run. I rescheduled the appointment. I went to the second appointment and waited an hour and a half, and again I left without being seen. I waited 20 minutes in the waiting room and the rest of the time in the exam room. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. These type of wait times are inexcusable. I've waited over one hour, not once, but twice! Her staff is really nice. The PA, Admin and nurse practitioner were all great, but her practice needs some work. I will not be returning. There was also no call from the doctor to apologize for her tacky and rude behavior. If she is going to run her practice like this, I have no hope for the success of her business.

April 12th, 2012
Very Shocked (Rude and Unprofessional)
I was a new patient to Dr. Botelho. My appointment was at 3:30. She finished with the pervious patient around 3:45. I was informed by the office staff a little before 4:00 that Dr. Botelho left to pick up her child and would be back in 10 minutes. I was advised that Dr. Botelho was aware that I was in the waiting room. At 4:15 she was still not back. I advised the front desk that I was leaving and would find another doctor. What Dr Botelho did was rude and unproffesional, and I can't imagine the kind of care she gives if this is her attitude towards her patients! I have never received a call or received an apology for her behavior or my inconvenience.

January 22nd, 2011
I started going to Dr. Botelho a couple of years ago and made her my primary care physician. Her bedside manner is awesome! My first visit, she spent about 45 minutes with me. She never seems in a rush and I always feel like she really cares about me. She treats you just like a friend or family member. I will continue to use her for all my health needs!