A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Bunch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Bunch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Bunch, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bunch has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Chadha Bunch MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tina C. Bunch practice?
- Dr. Tina Bunch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Bunch practices Rheumatology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Rheumatologists.