Overall Review

3.9

November 4th, 2016
I have never been to a doctor who was so detached and unconcerned. Non-communicative. It was initially very disappointing and somewhat upsetting. I won't be going back. She phoned in medication without any discussion or justification for what she was prescribing. I had absolutely no confidence in her diagnostic skills or concern for my health. I'd read other online reviews about her compassion, but she was cold and uninterested when relating to me. Another review said it well: no diagnosis, no treatment, no help. I felt worse when I left.

February 5th, 2015
No follow-through
No diagnosis, no relief, no follow up.

July 27th, 2014
Dr. Tina Burns
This doctor came highly recommended to me from other patient of hers and I am so grateful that she was. I found Dr. Burns to be very patient, really listened to me, easy to talk to. I will continue seek her advise on all my healthcare needs. Methodist Healthcare should be proud to have her included in their group.

September 11th, 2013
The One And Only Dr Burns!!!
Dr tina burns has been my doctor for about 5 years. She is sweet, patient and she listens. She has never rushed with me during any of my appointments and her diagnosis was always right. She isnt judgemental and she makes you feel "comfortable". The collierville location didnt do her justice as they are just slow in general, so hopefully the memphis location is alot better (staff wise).

March 11th, 2013
The Collierville office of Family Physicians is beyond slow. The appointments are scheduled 5 minutes apart -- realistically, this is simply not enough time for the doctors to see everyone. So the patients are forced to wait. Never on time. Dr. Burns does not help the pace. Every time I went to visit I had high blood pressure. It was high when I checked it at home. Did she treat it? No, she said I was probably just "nervous." I am so thankful I found another doctor who was proactive enough to help me combat my hypertension without making me jump through a million hoops.

January 10th, 2012