A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Casey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Casey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina M Casey DO is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Casey practice?
- Dr. Tina Casey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Casey practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Du Bois Hospitalists and Du Bois Internists.