A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Chou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Chou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Marie Chou MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Chou practice?
- Dr. Tina Chou has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Chou practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.