A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Chou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Chou, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chou has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Marie Chou MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Chou practice?
- Dr. Tina Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Chou practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.