A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Cocuzza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Cocuzza, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cocuzza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cocuzza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Ann Cocuzza MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina A. Cocuzza practice?
- Dr. Tina Cocuzza has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Cocuzza practices Emergency Medicine near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Emergency Physicians.