A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Creekmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Creekmore graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Creekmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Lynn Creekmore MD is a female Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tina L. Creekmore practice?
- Dr. Tina Creekmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Creekmore practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatric Surgeons.