A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Creekmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creekmore
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creekmore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Creekmore graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Creekmore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Lynn Creekmore MD is a female Orthopaedic Pediatric Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tina L. Creekmore practice?
- Dr. Tina Creekmore has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Creekmore practices Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Orthopedic Surgeons.