inactive

• Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2015
Eh
I don't think I'd recommend her. She's not the worst doctor I've had...I just felt very rushed by her. Not the friendliest person, but also didn't feel like she was rude either. She answered questions but not very clearly.

June 12th, 2015
Horrible person, doesn't care and doesn't have a clue. Two times had surgical procedures. Both times she was running so far behind that they couldn't use anesthesia because I would have had to stay overnight or reschedule. Still wanted the procedure because I was waiting all day with nothing to eat or drink so I had it done anyway without anesthesia. She could care less. Couldn't even diagnosis the last problem. When I asked her what do you think this is, she said, "I don't know" as she was leaving. Couldn't even stay a minute and answer a few questions. Going to her is useless. Don't go to Dr. Gilman either, because any money she makes is shared with Dr. Cutone. Find a whole new practice. UGH.

September 13th, 2012
female
Scarey, rude, woman doctor.I thought because she was a woman she would be more understanding. I was so wrong. Did not answer Questions, unhappy with treatment. Have since switched physicians. Would prefer voodoo doctor to this person.

July 10th, 2012
Stay away
Mean, rude, NO bedside manner. questionable skills. see this physician at your own peril.

June 5th, 2012
This Doctor was RUDE, showed little concern, did not even bother to tell me she accidentally slit bladder while doing hsterectomy, now keeps billing me for bladder repair. Day after surgury having just been gutted she, in mean tone, said "What's with all the pain?" She was a NIGHTMARE. Have switched physicians.

February 27th, 2012
I had to have a biopsy done. I was very upset, scared, crying & shaking when she came into the room to do the procedure. She was VERY rude & showed no compassion. She basically told me to knock off the crying. Her CNP is the only reason I continue to go to that office. If Iever have to see a doctor for a problem I will go elsewhere.

September 6th, 2011
Dr. Cutone completely overlooked my condition after having multiple pap tests come back bad her solution was to do a colposcopy and then simply says sometimes the problem can fix it self. Thank God I switched doctors on my own and my new doctor promptly diagnosed me and performed a cone biopsy and then transferred me to another doctor and I am happy to say that after another cone biopsy I am fine and simply have to follow up with more regular paps. I would not send anyone to Dr. Cutone she is gruff and in my opinion completely inaccurate!!

July 27th, 2011
Wonderful doctor! Wonderful office!
Dr. Cutone is a fabulous doctor! She is kind and compassionate and really listened to my concerns. She spent a lot of time with me to address all of my problems. Her office is beautiful, modern, clean.....makes you feel good when you go in. Staff is great! You can tell that they spent a lot of time planning the office and thinking about the experience that a patient has when coming to their office. Dr. Cutone diagnosed my problem in 5 minutes that I have seen 3 other doctors about and none of them were able to help me. I would never go anywhere else for care. All About Women Health Associates, Inc. is the BEST in Women's Health!

March 3rd, 2010
She is a great doctor and listener. She listened at ALL my concerns...and I had alot! This is the first time I have felt like a doctor really listened to me. Beautiful office that makes you feel calm and peaceful. Good experience at a gyneologist which is my least favorite place to be. Took care of a problem that I have seen at least 4 other doctors about.

July 14th, 2016