Learn more about Dr. Tina D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina D'Amato, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Marie D'Amato DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Tina D'Amato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina D'Amato practices Family Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Family Physicians.