Learn more about Dr. Tina D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina D'Amato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amato
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amato Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina D'Amato, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Marie D'Amato DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Tina D'Amato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina D'Amato practices Family Medicine near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, VT.
See Burlington Primary Care Doctors.