A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina D'Amato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina D'Amato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina D'Amato, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amato graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Marie D'Amato DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. D'Amato practice?
- Dr. Tina D'Amato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina D'Amato practices Family Medicine near Williston, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Williston Primary Care Doctors.