Family Physicians

Community Provider
71 Knight Ln
Williston North, Williston, VT 05495
802-872-7001
Locations and availability (2)

|  professional ,caring ,down to earth  |  show details
by annette boyle on Dec 27th, 2013

I am a retired health care professional from Chicago. I have worked with the best of physicians. I was disappointed when I came to Vermont with my healthcare issues and found physicians that didn't listen, and frankly some were substandard. I guess you would say I doctor shopped until I was lucky through the grace of God to find Dr. Di Amato. I travel 2 hours and 30 minutes to see her. She has made correct diagnosis and was able to correct a thyroid issue a doctor in Chicago could not regulate. She listens, and looks me in the eye not at the chart. I am a person not a dollar bill. Some people choose this profession as parents were doctors or because it is good money and or it has status. They are intelligent and can get through medical school. But being a healer takes more than a good memory. A person must be able to apply what they learn and have the desire to heal. A healer is like a priest of the old days. It is a gift and somewhat of a calling. Dr. Do Amato has this special gift.I believe she loves her work and is a natural healer. I trust her with my life.

Nov 1st, 2013

This doctors office is very unprofessional. I've seen Dr D'Amato 7 times and the wait time is a minimum of 45 mins. She has run multiple tests and does not call with results for weeks after they are in. Disappointed.

|  What a doctor's appointment should be!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

No waiting and a courteous receptionist. Dr. D'Amato listened to me and I didn't feel at all rushed. She gave me advice based on what I was saying...I was very impressed.

|  5 stars!  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

She is an amazing doctor. She really listens and truly cares about her patients. I have moved with her as she has changed practices since I have yet to find another doctor of her character.

Sep 28th, 2010

-provides an outstanding level of personalized care while at the same time takes a very professional and thorough approach to ensuring that the patient's needs are met both now, and through the long term. She understands that good individual care is sometimes having to say things that patient doesn't necessarily want to hear. Her insights on a particular injury that I was afflicted with made all the difference in my recovery. Even after seeking the opinions of many other "specialists", it was Tina's original prognosis that I trusted, I have made a full recovery since, to what very well could have led to a painful and chronic condition.

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2010

Dr. D'Amato is an excellent family doctor. She's warm and caring as well as no-nonsense direct. A careful and respectful listener, and a clear explainer. I recommend her highly.

|  your the best!  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

Excellent doctor!

|  One of the BEST Doctors I have ever met!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

Tina is caring, willing to spend as much time as you need and always been there for me-no matter what my problem. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a GREAT doctor. The pine st non-medical staff is another story. They are more concerned with MONEY than patients. You could be bleeding-no money or insurance no service. They don't do her justice.

|  the shizzle  |  show details
by rusty young, marie hill. faith young on Sep 16th, 2010

she is the best doc in the whole world, she is so nice even for a doc. shes not cold hearted and mean, she is very warm and down to earth. tina you are the best

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. D'Amato is the first doctor that I have ever felt comfortable with. I ended up seeing her the first time 4 yrs ago by chance & never went back to seeing my previous doctor. She takes the time to discuss options/problems with you & doesn't make you feel like just another patient. She listens to concerns about certain medicines, etc., and will assist you in making the choice that fits you, your goals & your lifestyle. She doesn't force meds on you & prefers to have a patient on as few meds as possible. Highly recommend her to anyone.

by Carole on Aug 19th, 2010

I had back problems and she was great. She made good referrals to spine/scoliosis specialists at the spine institute. She spent a lot of time with both my husband during our appointments. Unfortunately she is no longer with Burlington Primary Care.

|  Really bad and indifferent  |  show details
by Sharon on Jun 18th, 2010

She's the worst! I tried to reach her in the office for 8 days and neither she or anyone in the office ever called back. Turns out, she was "too busy preparing to go on vacation" to get back to me! So unless you have a death wish, skip her and everyone "practicing" in the office becaust this group is cretainly NOT ready to see patients!

by Karen Badger on May 6th, 2010

I am a new patient with Dr D'Amato but I want to say she has been great. Listens, and I don't feel rushed, follows up and so far I have only dealt with her which is the biggest reason I changed Dr's as I very rarely saw my primary. Dr D'Amato seems very accessible and easy to speak with