A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Dhillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Dhillon, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Dhillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Jane Dhillon FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tina J. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Tina Dhillon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tina Dhillon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Madera, CA.
See Madera Obstetricians & Gynecologists.