A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Di Blasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Di Blasi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Blasi graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Di Blasi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
- Ou Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Pilumeli Di Blasi MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Tina P. Di Blasi practice?
- Dr. Tina Di Blasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Di Blasi practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Del Rio, TX.
See Del Rio Endocrinologists.