Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Pilumeli Di Blasi
Dr. Tina Pilumeli Di Blasi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Del Rio, TX. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pilumeli Di Blasi is affiliated with Val Verde Regional Medical Center and Ou Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina Pilumeli Di Blasi has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tina Pilumeli Di Blasi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Del Rio, TX.
Dr. Michele Di Blasi
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Del Rio, TX 0.01 mi29
Dr. Mohamed Shafiu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Del Rio, TX 1.39 mi16
Dr. Mohamad Nawar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Del Rio, TX 1.39 mi17