inactive

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2014
Cancels appointments frequently.
It has been very discouraging trying to get help with my severe anxiety. I have had three appointments scheduled... The first I showed up for my initial appointment and was told the doctor was not in and I was being rescheduled out about a month away. I had received numerous confirmation calls leading up to this appointment yet no notice they day of, so I missed work for an appointment that didn't happen. My second appointment (first time actually being seen) was very disorganized. I had appropriately filled out the large health history packet that was to be returned prior to my first appointment, however we spent almost all of the visit time with her getting the very same information I had taken hours to fill out on the pre-visit paperwork. So I felt as though my appointment time was waisted obtaining a health history that I had already submitted per their instruction. My most recent appointment, that was at a very difficult time of the year mentally/emotionally per my history given, yet again was cancelled by the Dr. And my appointment was rescheduled out almost 6 weeks later. Very disappointing, and in fact, dealing with the cancellations and being pushed further and further back has contributed to my condition at this point. Extremely discouraged at this time.

March 5th, 2014
The most memorable part of my visit was that an actual licenced psychiatrist was actually treating me this way. A client with major depression recurrent with ptsd. She was judgemental, agitated, hyper, made flipit remarks about my past. She kept standing up and would stand there looking down at me. I guess she needed to let me know she was superior. I would highly recommend that you wait and find someone else. I feel for those individuals that due to fincancial reasons are forced to see her.

May 26th, 2016