A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Edmonston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Edmonston, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmonston graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Edmonston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Bocker Edmonston MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Tina B. Edmonston practice?
- Dr. Tina Edmonston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Edmonston practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Pathologists.