Dr. Tina Esther Bronner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Tina Esther Bronner?

Posted on July 9th, 2015

absolutely exceptional

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Really sharp! Very patient and listened well.

The very BEST!

Posted on July 4th, 2013

Dr. Tina Bronner is without a doubt the finest doctor I have ever seen. She is quite smart and has the experience needed to deal effectively with me and seniors. She cares and deals well with details and things I've not heard of before. I trust her more than any doctor I have ever seen. Further, I trust her and love her too. I listen to everything she says because it is always of value. I'm very fortunate to be her patient.

Posted on November 29th, 2012

She called me back with lab results on a Friday at 5pm. I had a few questions and her response was, "It's Friday and I'm tired, you understand, don't you?" She recommended I call her back the following week or make an appt. The appt. I was offered the following week was 6 weeks away.

Compassionate and caring

Posted on May 15th, 2012

My husband changed medical offices when dr bronner left the Vista, Ca VA medical center and moved to Mission Valley VA center. She has diagnosed quite a few life threatening problems and if she is not quite sure what problems are she sends him to a specialist. We are sad that she is no longer with the VA as she was very compassionate and you truly felt she had a desire to make you comfortable and or we'll.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Dr. Bronner is exceptional. I had my first visit with her today and she was very caring, an excellent listener, and took her time. She was very knowledgeable and sensitive. I highly recommend her to anyone trying to find a doctor in San Diego.

Outsandins dr. sweet and caring person !!!!!

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Dr bronner ,tina is a wonderful dr. She cares for her patients and is very knowledgeable. I was her patient and she was very attentive and shoewd true professionalism. I felt loved and cared for as a patient and human being. I liked that she was so concerned with my needs and asked me how I felt. Their is nothing I can say bad about her, she was a caring and sweet dr. I felt so cared for by her. Mr david r. Rangel , I will miss her and wish her well and Gods speed.

Posted on August 11th, 2017