A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Tina Blachut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Blachut is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Blachut graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Blachut has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Resurrection Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Fruscione Blachut DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina F. Blachut practice?
- Dr. Tina Blachut has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Blachut practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Des Plaines Primary Care Doctors.