A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Gabbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Gabbard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Gabbard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Gabbard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina Gabbard practice?
- Dr. Tina Gabbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Gabbard practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, OH.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.