A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Gabbard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Gabbard practice?
Dr. Tina Gabbard practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Wilmington, OH.
See Wilmington Family Physicians and Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kathie Gabbard, Dr. Katheryn Gabbard, Dr. Christel Gabbard, Dr. Christa Gabbard, Dr. Karyn Gabbard, Dr. Karin Gabbard, Dr. Kristie Gabbard, Dr. Catrina Gabbard