A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Gabbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbard
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gabbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Gabbard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Gabbard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Gabbard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina Gabbard practice?
- Dr. Tina Gabbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Gabbard practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, OH.
See Wilmington Family Physicians.