Overall Review

3.4

August 26th, 2016
i remember all the staff including dr gaunt, were always nice as could be. always made me feel like family instead of just a money. bag.

March 29th, 2015
I have been twice to Dr Gaunt. She have listen to me and explain everything I need to know.

July 12th, 2013
I love her!
Dr. Gaunt is very knowledgeable and to the point. I had issues with peri-menopause and she took the time to listen. She recommended I try bio-identical hormones. I was skeptical at first, but willing to try anything. I am now feeling so much better! I actually have energy now and am able to sleep at night! Now I just need to lose some weight. I am excited that she is going to help me with this also. She is busy, but it's because she is so good. I am glad I took a chance and went with her treatment.

November 16th, 2011
dont trust her
i think she need to learn that to do a vigina byopsy one need to be give some kind of med , she cut two places out of my vigina ,and i though i was there for a test , it hurt for day nows i have a infection , i went back to see her and i waited 3 hours , and was told thay were people in head of me after my apt , , she wrote in her report she gave me med she did not , i dont trust her any more i dont want to see a dr who i cant trust

September 2nd, 2011
AWFUL!
She was awful with me I had to wait two hours just to get in to see her and she didn't even look at my chart to see why i was there I haven't had a menstrual in 6 months she pregnancy tested me which i knew for sure I was not pregnant. Then after inducing my menstrual at my follow up asked me why i was there,she never once looked at me at all now I still have not had a menstrual and the ovarian cyst i have have gotten worse than ever. Are they're any good doctors out there?

July 14th, 2010
patricia
Dr. tina gaunt is very unprofessional & rude. I would do without a gyn before going to her. She has a very nasty attitude .

July 8th, 2010
Horrible Experience
I was referred to Dr. Gaunt so that I could discuss brith control options. Her staff was very nice. She gave me two pamplets. When I asked questions about the one I had not heard of (and quite frankly she was pushing a little bit too hard), she got really offended. She was terribly rude, very sarcastic and made this visit miserable. I will never go back.

January 20th, 2010
She had a very bad bedside manner, she acted as if she didn't care! Not very good at answering any questions. I changed doctors. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

July 21st, 2009
Dr.G, Love Her!
Tina Gaunt has been my OBGYN for almost three yrs and she has delivered 2 of my children. She always listens to my questions and complaints. She is not afraid to tell you if your acting like a baby. She is very funny and I genuinely enjoy talking with her, I like the fact that she will not let you go past your due date, which is a plus for every expectant mom to be! Overall, I really love my Doc and will continue to see her and refer my family and friends to her also... She may be mad at me in a few days, I think baby number 4 might be nesting????

June 3rd, 2009
Dr. Gaunt doesn't fool around!
She is efficient, professional, and does NOT waste time by unnesesarry visits, because whatever is wrong with you--she doesn't fool around! I don't care that she isn't overly chatty--what impresses me, is her dogged ability to find out what's wrong with me.

January 3rd, 2009
poor doctor
i ruptured and almost died giving birth before with last chld and now im pregnant again with Gaunt being OB with this birth she wont do C-section she doesnt listen hardly when you know you should be considered high risk