A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Hardley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Hardley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Hardley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardley graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hardley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Lynelle Hardley MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tina L. Hardley practice?
- Dr. Tina Hardley has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Hardley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.