A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Hardley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Hardley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Hardley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardley graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hardley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Lynelle Hardley MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Tina L. Hardley practice?
- Dr. Tina Hardley has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Hardley practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.