Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

2.5

patient show details patient
by Dana leadbetter on Feb 12th, 2014

Dr Hawley is a great Dr. She is very thorough and is patient and she takes her time and is very nice. I've had a lot of health problems over the years with other Drs saying they just don't know, but Dr Hawley is trying to find out and fix my problems. She's the best and I'd give her a ten outta ten.

Feb 24th, 2012

I would not recommend this physician. She rushed me through my scheduled appointment time because she was late for a meeting. She should have rescheduled me. Then, she spent the limited amount of appointment time I had badgering me because not all my docs are Pac Med docs. It was the worst office visit I've ever experienced.

May 6th, 2011

Our family has used this doctor for over 5 years. She is very knowedgeable and does a terrific job helping manage my husband's diabetes. The only downside is she has a very busy practice and can sometimes be hard to schedule with.

Feb 6th, 2009

this doctor would not work with me at all when I asked her to send me to specialist closer to home. It was her choice or nothing so I went untreated and found another doctor. The other thing that made me very uneasy about her is she mentioned two separate times about how I could sue her..I thought that was very odd for a physician to be so concerned about being sued and particularly mentioning this on more than one occasion to a patient.