Learn more about Dr. Tina Hieken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Hieken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hieken
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hieken Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Hieken, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hieken graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hieken has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina J Hieken MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tina J. Hieken practice?
- Dr. Tina Hieken has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Hieken practices Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.