Learn more about Dr. Tina Hieken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Hieken is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hieken
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hieken Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Hieken, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hieken graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hieken has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina J Hieken MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tina J. Hieken practice?
- Dr. Tina Hieken has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tina Hieken practices Surgery near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Rochester, MN.
See Skokie Surgeons.