Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Hockenbury
Dr. Tina Hockenbury, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA, with another office in Danville, PA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Hockenbury is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Select Specialty Hospital Danville and Shamokin Area Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina Hockenbury has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Tina Hockenbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Dr. Pugazhendhi Vijayaraman
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wilkes Barre, PA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Melad Kamel
Wilkes Barre, PA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Alvin Sharma
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Wilkes Barre, PA 0.01 mi22