Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

I'm so thankful to have found a caring dedicated doctor!! show details I'm so thankful to have found a caring dedicated doctor!!
by Kaylee on Jan 30th, 2015

She's always there for my son, even middle of the night. She is incredible!

Awesome Doc show details Awesome Doc
Apr 16th, 2012

It is rare to get the kind of care you get from Dr. Joyce. She spends as much time as necessary with you which may account for some longer wait times but I would rather be heard than rushed and appreciate her thoroughness and her compassion. Dr. Joyce LISTENS and cares. I would recommend her to anyone. I have moved my whole family over to her practice.

Oct 13th, 2011

I love Dr.Joyce. I have been seeing her since right after her practice opened. She has great bedside manner and takes time to know her patients. She is not like most that will give you a script and move you out she runs the tests to get to the root of the problem. I recommend her all the time!

by Nancy D. Vale on Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Joyce ALWAYS has a great bedside manner. She takes the time to hear what I'm concerned about and she will address the problem. Dr. Joyce is great at follow ups as needed.

crook show details crook
by college girl on Sep 16th, 2010

This lady does medical clinics at my school. She does not accept most insurance plans, but fails to tell you upon appointment. If you cant pay she will not notify you, she will have her husband send you to ca collections agency. save the time and money and go to the ER.

Great doctor, not so great staff show details Great doctor, not so great staff
Mar 10th, 2010

Tina Joyce is great, she isn't like most doctors who just rush you out of the room, she sits down and goes over everything, takes her time and really makes you feel relaxed. The staffing isn't so friendly.. there's a receptionist guy that I like, but all the women are short. The nurse is nice however.. I had some trouble with my rx being sent to my pharmacy a couple times, but if you just ask for the actual paper to take and can deal with the front desk I recommend her. They're a rather new practice, so still a little disorganized.. But Tina herself is great.

Assistant show details Assistant
by Anon. on Oct 16th, 2009

This doctor runs health clinics on my college campus. I happened to work in the office that she ran these clinics out of. They'd line students up out the door and for 5 hours would mill them in and out. It's a small school so I spoke to and knew almost all of her patients. Basically all of us agree we would have been better off paying for a taxi ourselves and going into a legitimate doctor. When setting up upon arival I would literally hear here husband who was also there complaining about customers being unable to pay, and calling them "deadbeats", I'm sorry, but if you're in primary care it's you're job to keep people well, and out of pain not deadbeats if less fortunate. She and her husband don't care about their patients in my expierience.SAVE YOUR MONEY, GO TO SOMEONE THAT CARES ABOUT YOU! Despite what this womans bedside manner is, she thinks all students are drug seekers from my expierience, and is truly in it for the money.