Dr. Tina Kinsley MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Shelby Township, MI

September 18th, 2016
Great experience
Dr. Kingsley is very friendly, passionate, helpful and personable. She's very articulate and detailed. She's professional and extremely knowledgeable in her specialty but most of all, she is humble, easy to talk to with a great sense of humor.

March 6th, 2014
On a scale of 1-10, Dr. Kinsley is a 12
I was referred to Dr. Kinsley several months ago by my regular dermatologist for treatment that they were unable to do in their office. I have been incredibly pleased in all aspects & cannot say enough good things about Dr. Kinsley and the staff at Pinnacle Dermatology! Everyone is always welcoming, prompt, courteous and friendly. Staff are passionate, energetic and happy as well as knowledge, conscientious and caring. I am always able to make appointments at convenient times and am seen incredibly quickly by staff and Dr. Kinsley upon arrival into the office. My medical treatment has also been nothing short of phenomenal!

June 3rd, 2013
Excellent!
Dr. Kinsley is terrific! She looked at my bothersome areas and recognized them immediately. I had been misdiagnosed by other doctors for years so this was quite a relief. Once properly diagnosed and treated the areas healed. I have never felt rushed through an appointment and Dr. Kinsley has always explained things in an easy to understand manner. My only complaint is that she is moving from the state.

May 16th, 2013
Skin lesions and other issues
From my first appointment, Dr Kinsley (and her staff) immediately put me at ease. She was knowledgeable, friendly, genuinely seemed to care about my concerns, and above all, was extremely professional. I have full confidence in her skills and capabilities. Unfortunately (for her current patients), she has chosen to leave her Air Force practice and move back east. She will be a welcome addition to any practice/clinic/hospital.