A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Koopersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Koopersmith, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koopersmith
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Koopersmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Koopersmith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Koopersmith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Koopersmith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Beth Koopersmith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tina B. Koopersmith practice?
- Dr. Tina Koopersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Koopersmith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sherman Oaks Endocrinologists.