A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Koopersmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Koopersmith, Reproductive Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koopersmith
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Koopersmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Koopersmith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Koopersmith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Koopersmith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Beth Koopersmith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Tina B. Koopersmith practice?
- Dr. Tina Koopersmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Koopersmith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sherman Oaks Endocrinologists.