Dr. Tina Koopersmith MD Patient Reviews

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Koopersmith is extremely knowledgeable. I immediately felt like she was on my team and determined to help me figure out what I needed. After my first visit, I felt much less stressed and much more hopeful. The office staff is very on top of things and the early morning hours make it easy to get in before work.
Doctor's Response

Hi Allison: I’m so glad I was able to help determine what you needed and reduce your stress. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind words about my staff. I’m glad that together we found a way. Looking forward to seeing you again.

October 9th, 2015
My first visit Dr. Looper smith reassured me that I had made the right decision on choosing my doctor. I had been dealing with a crappy OB/Gyn for months who seemed like she had no idea what she was doing, so I would always leave the office unsettled. In just one visit with Dr Koopersmith, I left her office with months of questions answered. She's so gentle and nurturing. And she genuinely cares for her patients and takes the time out to actually hear and listen to your concerns and needs. Very inviting and I really look forward to my future appointments with her. Thanks Dr Koopersmith. 😊
Doctor's Response

Hi Whitney: I’m so glad to know you felt you selected the right physician to care for you, in choosing me to be your doctor. I’m also pleased to know that I was able to provide you with the information you needed and that you are no longer worrying with unanswered questions. But mostly I’m touched that you knew that I truly DO care about my patients. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience online so that other women in your position can make an informed decision. I really appreciate your kind words and look forward to caring for you for years to come.

February 25th, 2013
Dr. Koopersmith is wonderful. We were dealing with infertility, which is a very sensitive subject and her whole team made my husband and myself feel very comfortable. She works around the clock and always puts her patients as top priority. If you ever need to see a fertility specialist, she is the one to see.

August 31st, 2012
Dr Tina Koopersmith is excellent at what she does. She is responsible, very thorough and trustworthy. A true professional in my book. She is direct and honest which I truly appreciate. It is what it is but she will do everything in her capacity to help treat my fertility issues. I will highly refer her to everyone. Her staff also are great. They are very helpful, efficient and kind.

June 4th, 2012
Dr. Koopersmith is very professional and straightforward. She appears to be on the cool side but you know she cares. She is meticulous in details that I know is very helpful in diagnosing patients problems. I really appreciate that. I highly recommend her to other patients wanting to conceive and get the best treatment and care.

March 7th, 2012
Dr. Koopersmith has been my doctor now for 8 years and I am more than pleased with the care I receive. She is beyond knowledgable and very accommodating!

March 29th, 2011
Best OB I've ever had, I consider flying across country just to see her
I had surgery to remove an ovarian cyst at the age of 36 on my long road to trying to have a baby. I am now going through fertility treatments at age 40 after having her counsel me on my age. During the surgery she did everything she could to make sure my tubes were clear, saving me extra tests now that I'm about to do insemination. While she can sometimes seems busy and even a little abrubt in her conversational tone, she has taken calls from me at home when I've had bladder infections. I trust my life with her and she is the most rational and thorough doctor I've ever had. And she's made me laugh a few times too, which I always appreciate when I'm nervous about an appointment. LOVE her and wish I could have moved her cross country with me.

January 29th, 2011
I've been going to this doctor for almost 2 years and while she can come across as abrasive, I do believe that she is competent and a good doctor. I prefer a doctor that is honest and direct and she seems to be both.Her bedside manner is a bit questionable sometimes. There was one instance where she took a phone call from her son while performing my pap (without pausing). She did apologize, though.I've had a few doctors in the past that either lost my test results, or never got them back from the lab and never, ever followed up until I did. They always tell you that if you don't hear back then everything is fine, but that's never true. At this office they do make sure you get your results in a timely manner.

March 12th, 2010
Great doctor
Dr. Koopersmith is an excellent doctor and a smart, straight-talking woman. I received an appointment in her office on an emergency basis due to abdominal pain. I'd seen the nurse practitioner at the office before but had never met the doctor. Through pelvic exam and ultrasound, Dr. K. immediately diagnosed a pelvic mass, told me it might be cancerous, and that it had to come out immediately. Her personal concern for me, though we'd never met, was clear. She set me up with a fantastic surgeon, and five days later I was in surgery for what turned out to be ovarian cancer. I received a personal card after surgery from her and her office staff telling me I was in their thoughts and prayers during this time of diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Koopersmith came through with flying colors. Can't recommend her more highly.

February 17th, 2010
Empathy...not so much
I was diagnosed with severe endometriosis via Dr Koopersmith. I went through IVF through her office and unfortunately lost both pregnancies. Not at the fault of the Dr by any means because I believe she is extremely knowledgeable in her field and to my knowledge, did everything right to get me pregnant. Aside from the expense that my husband and I were aware of, I have been made to feel like I bought a brand new car off of the lot and then when I came back because there was a problem, I am treated as though I'm a bother, an eye rolling phone call and no longer a priority. No longer important enough to return phone calls since my cycle is paid for and over. Several times I had to call her office for test results that should have been communicated to me via the effort of her or her staff. I have a condition that does not allow me to get pregnant on my own and since the Dr has all of my information, I NEED her professional opinion in order to move forward. The Dr is too busy to have any empathy towards unsuccessful patients and her staff has the same lack of support and should be making up for what the Dr is lacking in time and all the small things that were missed during the visits and the loss. I hardly ever received a smile, a simply greet of hello and never did I get something as simple as a touch on the shoulder and a "sorry" from her staff. The Dr., when alone and available, can be quite sympathetic and very caring and did go out her way to follow up with me when I was ill. It's unfortunate that the sequence of events that based on the procedure, cost and it's severity, should be flawless but were not. As a retail manager that is empowered to go above and beyond for every customer as an individual, with huge reprocussion if just one customer is dissatisfied, I am saddened that I treat my customers with such care for a few dollars than I was treated trying to create another life. Repeat business and word of mouth are the life and death of a successful business. I don't think this office even realizes that the function as a whole and that each person's behavior can leave a lasting impression. Based on my expirience, I'm moving on.