A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina Lee practice?
Dr. Tina Lee practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kathie Lee, Dr. Katheryn Lee, Dr. Christel Lee, Dr. Christa Lee, Dr. Karyn Lee, Dr. Karin Lee, Dr. Kristie Lee, Dr. Catrina Lee