A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Mason is Good. Dr. Mason has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Mason, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Medical Center
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Mason practice?
Dr. Tina Mason practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kathie Mason, Dr. Katheryn Mason, Dr. Christel Mason, Dr. Christa Mason, Dr. Karyn Mason, Dr. Karin Mason, Dr. Kristie Mason, Dr. Catrina Mason