A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Mason is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Mason, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Mason has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Marie Mason MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Mason practice?
- Dr. Tina Mason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Mason practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johns Creek, GA.
See Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.