A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Mahajan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Mahajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mahajan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina D Mahajan MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tina D. Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Tina Mahajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tina Mahajan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Suffolk, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Rheumatologists.