A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Maiorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiorano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Maiorano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina M Maiorano MD is a female General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Maiorano practice?
- Dr. Tina Maiorano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Maiorano practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Salem General Practitioners and Salem Internists.