A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiorano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maiorano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maiorano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Maiorano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Maiorano practice?
Dr. Tina Maiorano practices Internal Medicine near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA.
See Salem Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Maiorano, Dr. Caitlyn Maiorano, Dr. Caren Maiorano, Dr. Carin Maiorano, Dr. Caryn Maiorano, Dr. Catalina Maiorano, Dr. Catharine Maiorano, Dr. Catherine Maiorano