Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Martin
Dr. Tina Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility. Dr. Martin has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tina Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Peter Rothe
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi37
Dr. Roderick Adams
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi19
Dr. Mark Erpelding
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi24