A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Mathews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Mathews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Mathews, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathews graduated from Academy of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mathews has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina M Mathews MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Mathews practice?
- Dr. Tina Mathews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Mathews practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.