Learn more about Dr. Tina Maxian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Maxian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maxian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maxian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Maxian, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxian graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maxian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina A Maxian MD and PHD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tina A. Maxian practice?
- Dr. Tina Maxian has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Maxian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Utica, NY.
See Utica Surgeons.