Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tina Melanson
Dr. Tina Melanson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ortonville, MN, with other offices in Watertown, SD and Ortonville, MN. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Melanson is affiliated with Coteau Des Prairies Hospital, Prairie Lakes Healthcare System and Avera Queen of Peace Hospital, Mitchell, SD. She speaks English.
Dr. Tina Melanson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tina Melanson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ortonville, MN.
Dr. Christina Lankhorst
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ortonville, MN 0 mi12
Dr. Edward Zawada Jr
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Ortonville, MN 0 mi43
Dr. Peter Meier
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Ortonville, MN 0.04 mi37