A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Melanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Melanson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Melanson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Melanson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Melanson has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Ortonville Area Health Services
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina M Melanson MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Melanson practice?
- Dr. Tina Melanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tina Melanson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Webster, SD.
See Watertown Internists and Watertown Nephrologists.