A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Mitchell is Excellent. Dr. Mitchell has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Mitchell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunsw
- Southeast Georgia Regional Med Center
- SE GA Health System-Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina F. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Tina Mitchell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Waycross, GA and Saint Simons Island, GA.
See Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Mitchell, Dr. Caitlyn Mitchell, Dr. Caren Mitchell, Dr. Carin Mitchell, Dr. Caryn Mitchell, Dr. Catalina Mitchell, Dr. Catharine Mitchell, Dr. Catherine Mitchell