Anesthesiologists

500 W Main St
Ste 16
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
201-847-9403
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Julieann on Jun 26th, 2014

I had the ease of meeting, and being in the hands of a stranger who was my MD, and responsible for my life during my surgery. I have a very complicated case, and she was completely respectful of my situation, gave no hassle regarding the use of my Porta Cath, while my ignorant RN continued to make derogatory comments stating how most anesthesiologists complain, and put up a fight when using ports. Dr. Montemurno had no issues, and did not mention my port, other than asking which side wssdssmy insistence that there were no other option than my port to administer anesthesia. Dr. Montemurno did not even mention any issue regarding the use of this life saving access catheter that has administered and transfused everything going in and out of my blood. Dr. Montemurno was prompt and courteous upon entering the room prepping me for my cystoscopy, and UT dilation. I have this procedure done now 2-3x yr., and yesterday I met Dr. Montemurno for the first time, she actually read my file, was in tune with the fact that I have a Genetic skin condition which requires the utmost awareness when it comes to handling me, and Dr. Montemurno did not see me as an imposition due to the fact that she would have to be exceedingly careful administering my anesthetics because any slight friction will cause my skin to blister, and or breakdown. She was not afraid to touch me with gentle care and precision placing, and removing the EKG pads which could damage me very severely if they were not removed as I instructed. She respected my wishes, and concerns. She provided me with much confidence in her capabilities, and as "young woman to young woman" in relative terms I could feel the understanding between us- doctor to patient. I didn't fear being "put out" in her care. Never once did any fear arise inside of me under Dr. Montemurno's care. It was so comforting to be spoken to, and not stared at because of the skin condition. I am very serious and energetic when I have a Doctor as terrific as she is. Dr. Montemurno exudes confidence, compassion, and capability. Being her patient was relaxing, she answered all of my questions clearly in a manner me and my Mother could understand. If you are looking for someone who is a nice person, and kind, Dr. Montemurno fits the bill and then some! Thank You for this chance to pass along this important positive information!