A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Musahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Musahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Musahl, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Musahl graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Musahl has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Musahl MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tina Musahl practice?
- Dr. Tina Musahl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tina Musahl practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.