A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Musahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Musahl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musahl
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Musahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Musahl, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Musahl graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Musahl has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Musahl MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tina Musahl practice?
- Dr. Tina Musahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Musahl practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.