Learn more about Dr. Tina Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina M Myers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Myers practice?
- Dr. Tina Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Myers practices Family Medicine near Pennsburg, PA.
See Pennsburg Family Physicians.