Learn more about Dr. Tina Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Myers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina M Myers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Myers practice?
- Dr. Tina Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Myers practices Family Medicine near Pennsburg, PA.
See Pennsburg Family Physicians.