Family Physicians
St Lukes Physician Group
2793 Geryville Pike
Pennsburg, PA 18073
267-424-8200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Respectful, thorough, compassionate  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2014

Dr. Myers takes the time to listen, ask excellent question, and make the patient comfortable in her office.

|  Steer clear!!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2012

Dr. Myers is very nice but so incredibly slow! I had 3 appointments with her within a one year timeframe. Every appointment I was seen at least an hour AFTER my scheduled appointment. I think that is totally unacceptable! Would I be seen if I showed up an hour late? I highly doubt it! It took me over 3 weeks to schedule a routine appointment. However, I was able to get in for a sick appointment fairly quick. I just wish Dr. Myers was able to follow her schedule. She lost me and my husband as patients.

|  Not recommended for young women  |  show details
May 19th, 2012

As a not-yet-sexually active 18-year old, Dr. Myers used the *post-childbirth* sized speculum for my FIRST EVER internal exam. While not severely painful, all my doctors have since said they would never use the largest sized speculum on someone who is not obese, or has not had multiple vaginal births. Dr. Myers also seemed uncomfortable answering my questions regarding sex, and told me she would not prescribe Plan B because of "personal beliefs." I have since moved on to a doctor who does not let her personal beliefs affect my treatment (or future treatment) and who is comfortable discussing my sexual health.

|  Not recommended for young women  |  show details
by emglo at Citysearch on May 19th, 2012 on citysearch.com

As a not-yet-sexually active 18-year old, Dr. Myers used the post-childbirth sized speculum for my FIRST EVER internal exam. While not severely painful, all my doctors have since said they would never use the largest sized speculum on someone who is not obese, or has not had multiple vaginal births. Dr. Myers also seemed uncomfortable answering my questions regarding sex, and told me she would not prescribe Plan B because of \"personal beliefs.\" I have since moved on to a doctor who does not let her personal beliefs affect my treatment or future treatment and who is comfortable discussing my sexual health.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  No Problems  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 26th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

When I moved to Pennsburg, I needed a local doctor. I just picked Tina Myers off of my insurance provider.... The building was a little on t...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com