Dr. Tina Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina Myers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016

Excellent physician

Dr. Myers is thorough, caring, and always has time for your questions and concerns. I am a new patient, but I am impressed by her dedication to quality, thorough care and by her high levels of concern for her patients.

September 11th, 2014

Respectful, thorough, compassionate

Dr. Myers takes the time to listen, ask excellent question, and make the patient comfortable in her office.

October 29th, 2012

Steer clear!!

Dr. Myers is very nice but so incredibly slow! I had 3 appointments with her within a one year timeframe. Every appointment I was seen at least an hour AFTER my scheduled appointment. I think that is totally unacceptable! Would I be seen if I showed up an hour late? I highly doubt it! It took me over 3 weeks to schedule a routine appointment. However, I was able to get in for a sick appointment fairly quick. I just wish Dr. Myers was able to follow her schedule. She lost me and my husband as patients.

May 19th, 2012

Not recommended for young women

As a not-yet-sexually active 18-year old, Dr. Myers used the *post-childbirth* sized speculum for my FIRST EVER internal exam. While not severely painful, all my doctors have since said they would never use the largest sized speculum on someone who is not obese, or has not had multiple vaginal births. Dr. Myers also seemed uncomfortable answering my questions regarding sex, and told me she would not prescribe Plan B because of "personal beliefs." I have since moved on to a doctor who does not let her personal beliefs affect my treatment (or future treatment) and who is comfortable discussing my sexual health.

August 5th, 2017