A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Odaffer is Excellent. Dr. Odaffer has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Odaffer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Odaffer graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Odaffer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- King`s Daughters` Hospital & Health Ser
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odaffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Odaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina R. Odaffer practice?
Dr. Tina Odaffer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Madison, IN.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Odaffer, Dr. Caitlyn Odaffer, Dr. Caren Odaffer, Dr. Carin Odaffer, Dr. Caryn Odaffer, Dr. Catalina Odaffer, Dr. Catharine Odaffer, Dr. Catherine Odaffer