Dr. Tina Pai Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Tina Pai?

The best!

Posted on November 14th, 2015

Dr. Pai is fabulous. She exudes competence. She spent an amazing amount of time with me, allayed any fears I had, scheduled two follow-ups to ensure I was okay. On top of that, she performed my service, even though it is likely something her PAC could have done. She is 5 stars all around!

Posted on January 2nd, 2009

Dr. Pai spent an inordinate amount of time with me in regards to my skin. She is a very caring doctor and I have recommended my entire family to her as well as all my friends. Her skin is a testimonial to good skin care...it's FLAWLESS.

Posted on October 24th, 2016