Dr. Tina Petok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina Petok?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 2nd, 2017

Not Personable

After receiving an unexpected diagnosis, Dr. Petok briefly spoke to me and then handed me a piece of paper with information on it. The disease that I was diagnosed with is very rare and can lead to cancer, so I would have liked more information on how to treat the condition. She never once asked me if I had any questions and told me to have a good evening. I am a 19 year old that received a horrible diagnosis and I felt lost and helpless. My evening was far from great. I am not confident in the diagnosis and I felt very abandoned by Dr. Petok. I do not recommend going to this office. The front desk staff is also rude.

February 1st, 2017

She's kind and efficient

She's always kind and patient, but efficient. I feel comfortable coming to her with any issues I may have.

November 21st, 2015

she has NO patient compassion ... she cold and cannot relate to you

June 7th, 2015

Flight Atendant

I wish she could be my primary care doctor. She really listens to me. I have had a lot of issues all over the place and she has listened and has helped me. She is a true professional with a heart.

April 21st, 2015

Worst Doctor and office staff ever

When I chose her as my GYN I did not know what I was getting into. I should have reviewed/researched more about her. To start with, her office staff is horrible. Lady at the front desk is unfriendly and when you call to make an appointment she is very rude. At one point, she told me to find another doctor if I complain anymore about the uneasiness of the doctor's appointment schedule. When I brought my issues to Dr. Petok she looked like she did not know what I was talking about and after failed treatment options I decided she is not the doctor for me. I would NOT recommend her or her office.

November 22nd, 2014

Not good

Doctor is not friendly. She answers very straight forward. They donot provide results in easy way. Some emailing and code provided.Will not visit again

December 6th, 2013

Uncaring, cold, robot tendencies

I was a patient with Tina Petok for years and I never saw her smile. She was very uncaring and unconcerned about my wellbeing. Each time I went for a visit she acted as if I was new. Finally I decided to move on. She never says hello or how are you feeling. She acts like a stepford doctor less the smiles. I will never visit her office again.

June 20th, 2013

Happy Patient

I am so grateful to Dr. Petok and her wonderful staff! I have been with them for several years and I am embarrassed that I have not written a rating before now. They are very thorough, kind, and I feel I am in the best hands whenever I have an appointment. Thank you for your professionalism and dedication to your patients, and I recommend you highly to anyone who really cares about their health.

May 21st, 2013

Outstanding doctor & staff!

Very professional and complete care.

April 17th, 2013

LOVE!

Love this office!

April 15th, 2013

The best there is hands down! Very caring and compassionate. Do not pay attention to the negative reviews, Trust me.

March 31st, 2013

Never again!!

I was quite shocked to see Dr. Petok on the list of Charlotte's top OB/GYN's! I was a patient of Dr. Petok's a few years ago and I must say it was the WORST experience with a doctor that I have ever had in all my 40 years of life! She didn't seem to have any sense of caring about me as a patient at all nor was she really nice/warm just as you expect a doctor to be. I do not recommend this doctor at all!