Learn more about Dr. Tina Philip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Philip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philip
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Philip, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Philip graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Philip has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina James Philip DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina J. Philip practice?
- Dr. Tina Philip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Philip practices Family Medicine near Pflugerville, TX.
See Pflugerville Primary Care Doctors.