A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albertina Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albertina Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Ricci has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ricci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albertina T. Ricci practice?
Dr. Albertina Ricci practices Pediatrics near East Troy, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Geneva, WI.
See East Troy Pediatricians.