A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albertina Ricci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albertina Ricci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricci graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Ricci has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albertina Tommaso Ricci DO is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albertina T. Ricci practice?
- Dr. Albertina Ricci has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albertina Ricci practices Pediatrics near East Troy, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Geneva, WI.
See East Troy Pediatricians.