Dr. Tina Rodrigue MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Disc surgery
Dr Rodrique is an angel,such a caring person,my back pain is gone after being in such pain for months...Thank you,Dr Rodrique

February 8th, 2016
had surgery c-5 c-6 cadaver placed and titanium brace. This surgeon is excellent, kind and treats you like a valuable human

January 19th, 2016
I would and have recommended Dr. Tina to everyone I know in case they should need a neurosurgeon one day.

January 14th, 2016
Dr Rodrique is very courteous and professional. She takes the time to review everything with the patient to allow for informed decisions on treatment. I always felt confident about what she had to say IRT any medical procedures.

September 18th, 2013
Great Surgeon Ever
It's now 3 weeks later after my Surgery. Dr. Rodrigue said that when I wake up I should have no more pain in my left leg & I didn't. What a great feeling. She came in to check on me the day after to make sure I was comfortable & to make sure I was doing o.k. She asked me if I had any concerns or questions. I told her other then the normal operational pain I was feeling great. She is a great back Surgeon & I'd see her again for this type of problem. I will see she in 3 more weeks for final release. Great Dr. She really knows her stuff.

August 6th, 2013
First Visit Consultation
I was very scared to hear what had to be done to me to fix my back pain. Dr. Rodrigue has the best bedside manner In a Dr. I have seen in a long time. She explained everything to my wife & I, and I felt she did not want me to leave till I was completely satisfied with how she was going to do the operation. She went over the MRI with me & explained every detail & what to expect & what not to expect. When I left her office I was sure I picked the right Surgeon.

June 2nd, 2010
Meningiomas tumor next to my head
She has to removed the tumor (16 hours operaton) and I am much better as timed goes by.

March 19th, 2009
Ony one appointment. Very easy to talk with,Communication excellent,framk yet pleasent,various options presented with pros and cons, made sure I understood options and course of action,prompt us engague other experts to help and assist.

May 21st, 2008
scary brain tumor
Dr. Rodrigue is a genuine and caring health professional. She diagnosed my brain tumor and performed the 12 hour surgery at Norfolk General Hospital in Jan. of 2008. Dr. Rodrigue is very caring and human. She is easy to talk to and has a fabulous bedside manner. She addressed all of my concerns both pre and post op. I cannot rercommend her enough. God forbid that you should have a brain tumor, but if you do, then she is the best surgeon to have in this area in my opinion. I am high school Biology teacher. I had surgery 5 months ago and am now back at work and functioning at an optimum. God bless Dr. Rodrigue!!!!!!!!!!

March 23rd, 2008
Saved my Life!
Dr. Rodrigue was the first to diagnose my brain tumor, and had me scheduled for the appropriate surgery within 1 week of my diagnosis. Additionally, she made time to have a conference with my family regarding the diagnosis, surgery, and prognosis.