be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Rutar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Blepharoptosis, Congenital Cataract, and Lazy Eye Amblyopia.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rutar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Centers
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tina Rutar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tina Rutar practice?
Dr. Tina Rutar practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Rutar, Dr. Caitlyn Rutar, Dr. Caren Rutar, Dr. Carin Rutar, Dr. Caryn Rutar, Dr. Catalina Rutar, Dr. Catharine Rutar, Dr. Catherine Rutar