A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Rutar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Rutar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rutar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Rutar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Rutar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tina Rutar practice?
- Dr. Tina Rutar has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Rutar practices Ophthalmology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.