A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Rutar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Rutar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Rutar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Rutar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tina Rutar practice?
- Dr. Tina Rutar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tina Rutar practices Ophthalmology near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.