Learn more about Dr. Tina Rutar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tina Rutar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Rutar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutar graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rutar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Seton Med Ctr Coastside
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Rutar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tina Rutar practice?
- Dr. Tina Rutar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tina Rutar practices Ophthalmology near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Grants Pass, OR.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.