A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Schade Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Schade Willis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schade Willis graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Schade Willis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Childrens Medical
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Marie Schade Willis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina M. Schade Willis practice?
- Dr. Tina Schade Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Schade Willis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians and Chapel Hill Critical Care Practitioners.