Dr. Tina Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tina Johnson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Tina Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017

Excellent Internal Medicine Doctor!

I've been seeing Dr. Johnson since 2004. She is a wonderful Doctor and is excellent with coordinating care of persons with multiple health issues such as mine. HealthEast is an outstanding group in general; I truly appreciate the wonderful care I receive from Dr. Johnson!

January 30th, 2014

Mrs.

I have been a patient of Dr. Svantos- Johnson for several years. I was a pretty healthy person until I suffered a brain injury in 2006. Since 2006 I have had multiple health issues. Dr. Johnson has stood by me patiently and has helped me get through my lowest points. A brain injury is not like a broken arm or leg that someone can see and acknowledge. A brain injury affects your entire body and Dr, Johnson is very educated in this field as well as many others. One of her partners is also her husband, Dr. Greg Johnson. He is an excellent Doctor as well and has treated me with the same respect as his wife. I would recommend both of these Doctors to anyone looking for excellence as well as compassion in a healthcare provider.

October 17th, 2014