A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tina Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tina Tanner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Tanner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tina Louise Tanner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tina L. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Tina Tanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Tina Tanner practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.